From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 12:22:10 -0600
The United Ferret Organization is here for you.  We started in Salt Lake
City, Utah, and are presently working on the legalization and education
issue of Ferrets here.

We hope to soon host our first Ferret show for breeders and fixed Ferrets.

A way to help spread the smart word about Ferrets and disspell all the false
rumors about these critters.

If interested in joining please contact us.  Our goal is to unit all ferrets
in this area with support and guidance concerning the legalization and
protection issues concerning our Ferrets.

United Ferret Organizaiton