From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:58:31 -0500
It is with an extreme heavy heart to say that my Rowdy has crossed the
bridge this morning to join T-Bear.  I AM HURTING SO BAD!  I'm still crying
since 6:00 this morning, eyes red, headache... He was our very first
ferret, he was 5 years, 7 months.  When I held him at the pet store he kept
trying to jump out of my arms and take off, hence the name Rowdy.  He liked
to dig in the plants and outgrew it.  He had free roam when he was the only
ferret and never got into anything.  He also had a 99% litterbox rate.  I
knew after two adrenal surgeries and a ura"something" that he wouldn't live
for ever, but we sure didn't expect it so soon this morning.  Rob and I
took turns holding him until...and I'm glad I was there to hold him!  He
was the sweetest ferret ever.  Everybody loved him.

For the person that said how could you love a bald ferret, he had the
softest skin.  We did not love him any less when he kept loosing his hair.

I can't believe I came in to work today, but I would have just wondered
around the house aimlessly.

God Bless you my little Rowdy!  We're gonna miss you so much!

Mary, Rob and the "9" missing the "1"