From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:35:23 -0400
Hi, Randie,

I agree with Tressie's comment about the possible need for pain
management. In addition, if part of the problem really is that
prednisone is ineffective your vet could try a different corticoid
steroid. I had a ferret with a very different medical situation who
simply did not respond to pred. Dexamethasone was used instead which
worked well for him. You might want to discuss that possibility with
your vet.

The usual disclaimer applies: I am not a vet. I don't even play one
on TV.

Thinking good thought for you and to Lillie.

All the best,
Caity with Zephyr and Chin Soon