From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 12:43:41 -0400
Our beautiful new addition, Mitsy, appears to be deaf.  We love her very
dearly and would never consider giving her up!  I am hoping to find others
who have dealt with this same problem and how they handle it.  I know
that I will not be able to train her the same as "the boys" to respond to
different sounds.  Any suggestions on training her?  Our boys will come
running from where ever they are in the house when they hear certain
sounds, no matter what they are doing!

Out next appt with the vet is not until 6/2, and I will confirm this with
him at that time.

Lisa
Mitsy, Pepper and Trickster (Stinky)