From:
Stephanie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 12:32:00 EST
Hi there... I have never posted to the list before, but I have been an avid
lurker for many months.  I have a one year old shaded silver mit ferret
named Sprite.  The thing is, that we had company one day, and she must have
slipped outside without our notice.  I am very worried about my baby,
because we live out in the woods, where cats and dogs run free.  She has
only been gone one day, but there is too many things out there that can hurt
her.  I am not at home right now, but my Mom and Dad are doing their best to
find her.  They are going to talk to all our neighbors, and they are
probably going to put flyers all over.

I don't know if anyone in north Jacksonville reads this list, but I would
appreciate any help.  We live in a very rual area, and I am afraid even if
someone sees her, will mistake her for something else.  I can use all the
advice I can get.

Thanks for listning,

Stephanie