From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:29:45 -0400
Dook-dok-dook-dok-dook-dokthump-grunt-squeal-dook-dook-thunk.....
This has been going on for an hour!  Gloin, Mr. Fatty who could barely
walk and dragged his back legs is going nuts!  He is so wild and crazy
that the other ferrets are avoiding him.  Bear, the alpha, finally took
him out after being bugged for a long time.  then he was at it again!  He
is a monster!  He is wild, he is Super Ferret.  My God, he is annoying
everyone.  The other ferrets have voted him off the islad and required
his torch back (no, I don't watch the shows, I hear them made fun of on
the radio).  The bachelor has been rejected!  Now, if I could have my fat
cuddle bug back everyonce in a while it would be nice.  Instead, I have
an almost four lb bunblde of energy who id driving the othr nuts!  LOL--I
love him anyways!

Gail