From:
Laura Hamlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:11:11 -0800
Permission to cross-post...

From: Kathy Lauer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Nov 2, 2004 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evansville, IN help needed

Does anyone on the list live in or know anyone who lives in the
Evansville, IN area?  We have a dog set to die there that we're trying to
get out of the shelter QUICK (tomorrow is the end for him) and can't find
anyone.  We have foster and transport pretty well worked out, but nobody
to bail him out.  Evansville is SW Indiana - border of Kentucky and
Illinois - across Ill from St.  Louis.

Is there anyone that can help?  This a sweet little fox terrier that's
going to be killed if we don't spring him.

Kathy Lauer, Tara (whwt), Hayley, Spike and Lola
(wfts)
Minneapolis, MN
Come visit us on the web at www.kathysdogs.com
Learn about Fox Terrier Rescue at
www.foxterrierrescue.net

"I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts."  -
John Steinbeck