Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:41:52 -0700
Hi all
I have been catching up on my nap time.  Chewing on chewweasels is
exhausting playtime.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Penny.  She was a
little interested in da Gravy Gourmet.  She said she had been sick for a
little while and hadn't been able to eat as much as she wanted.  She then
went over to da Otter Slide and waz soon sliding down and hitting da water
in a belly flop.  She didn't seem to mind da water at all and would run
back to slide again.  She said to tell her daddy dat she luved him a lot
and to send lots and lots of hugs.

A little boy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Tusk.  I showed him
around and he headed for da Fruit Bar.  He pigged out there for a while.
Then he said he waz going over to Dirt Mountain and dig a hole to China
wherever dat is.  But he gave it a good try anyway.  At the very least he
will get a big long tunnel to play in and a lots of exercise.  Last time
I seen him dirt waz flying everywhere.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he
luved her and to send lots of ferret kisses her way.

I looked Simka up on da puter.  She waz over watching da Wrestling Match.
I went over there and talked to her for a while.  There waz two others with
her she said waz Pooh and Zule.  She said she waz as happy as a ferret can
be without their hooman.  She seemed contented anyway.  She said she will
be happier when her hooman gets here but there is no hurry.  She can wait.
She said to send her luv and a big wet ferret kiss.

I think I will go on back to da Hammock Haven and take a small nap.  I
don't think I have been getting my beauty rest lately.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee