Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:10:04 -0500
Well, first off, I want to again thank you all for the kindness that has
been pouring into my email box.  I will never forget this.

Charles went to the vet today and it turns out his spleen is enlarged.
From what I can see on the xray, it's taking up MORE than 1/2 of his lower
abdomen rearranging all those other organs in there.  His bladder is off to
his left side now, his colon is getting crowded.  I was able to give my vet
a post dated check, hoping that something will come through before she has
to cash it.  I've already managed to raise $130!

Todays office visit, xray & amoxicillin cost $67  The surgery will cost
$200 So all together I need about $267, of which I've raised $130.  I need
another $137.

Again, I post my offer for a trade.  I am offering to build a website for
anyone, in exchange for the balance that I need for the medical bills.
PLEASE, is there anyone out there that needs a website?  I AM a
professional web designer, and have an impressive portfolio.

I was also pointed in the direction of a fundraising possibility.  I hope
that BIG allows me to post it.  If not, feel free to take this part out.

There is a FREE service, called paypal where you can send and receive
payment via credit card, email, or use it at on line auctions.

For each person that clicks the link below and signs up with a valid credit
card (remember, the service is STILL no cost to you), I get a $10 referral
fee and the person signing up gets $10 in their account!

This is a great idea for any fundraising needs, but in this case, I need it
for Charles' veterinary care..

IF, after I pay the bill, anything is left over, I will donate it to a
needy shelter or I will continue to build the account for anyone who ends
up in the same position I am in at the moment.  Please, PLEASE help by
signing up for this free service AND you get $10 to boot!  How can you go
wrong?  Click the link here below.  Thank you all again!  OH, BTW, this is
the last day of this offer, then the referral fee drops to $5.  So please
sign up today.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=3Ddee%40studiodee.com