From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:36:32 -0400
2 bags ( 10# each) of Science Diet Z/d diet
NEW & UNOPENED bags have an expiration date of 11/29/04.

We have received a single bid on 1 bag only-
So there is a little TIME TO get a bid in and save some serious pennies!

If anyone has had the need for this food they KNOW it is expensive.  As
a way to try to raise funds for the 10 monthly lupron patients at Ferret
Wise we offer these 2 individual bags to the highest bidders with a
minimum bid of $25 (per bag) .  The high bidder will be responsible for
Parcel Post shipping or UPS deliver costs ( Estimate a 12# SHIPPING
WEIGHT WITH PACKAGING) .

The deadline for bids will be APRIL 24th.

Highest bids received as of April 24th midnight will determine the
winner.  TO DATE:

1 bag - NO Bids
2nd bag - initial bid

For more information or questions please email the above addy and type
Z/D diet in the subject line!

Thanks for your considerations-
the ferrets & folks at www.ferretwise.org