From:
chris knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 06:20:34 GMT
Hi!  This is just a note to introduce myself and my fuzzies to the fml.  I
have been lurking for a couple of months, but just finally got caught up in
everything a few days ago.  (I just got married a month ago, so life is
still settling down from hectic.) My fuzzies consist of Sasha (silver mit -
devoted caretaker of all things from other ferrets and our cats to her
rawhide bones), Seera (silver mit - Sasha's sister - little miss attitude),
Meesha (little tiny sable - insatiable kiss monster and lover of all),
Spectre (large albino - puts on a tough guy act for strangers and other
ferrets, but who is just a big lovable baby), Podo (almost albino - still
new to our house, doesn't do much but eat and sleep), and our dear departed
Stitches who passed over the rainbow bride several months ago but whom we
still miss terribly.  We also have 2 cats, Bones, who tolerates the ferrets,
and Squirt who is blind and who loves to play with the ferrets, although
they almost always outsmart her.

Also, in regards to the waterbed poppers mentioned a few days ago, our
solution (yes, our waterbed matress ended up in the dumpster from claw
holes) was to get a soft side waterbed.  It is covered with a thick mattress
cover, and has no little valleys for ferrets or cats to dig in.  And for the
lime-koolaid spill (we got a good laugh off of that one, brought back
memories), our solution to having water spilled all over our bed since my
husband like to have a glass of water during the night, was to get one of
those squeeze bottles (you can buy them at any gas station) with a straw
built in.  This way, even if it is tipped over, we usually right it before
more than a few drops spill out.  Just a thought.  :>

Happy dooking!

Sasha 'Where did my bones go?'
Seera 'Are you talking to ME???'
Meesha 'Gimmee kisses!!!'
Spectre 'I am not fat!  So quit calling me tubby-tubby!'
Podo 'Zzzzzz'
Shelley "No - don't poop there!!!!! :>"