From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:55:48 -0500
Hi all, thank you to those who sent me ferret health websites.and to
those like me didnt know that if you send anything to canada to the
shelters if you dont have GIFT wrote on the box they will charge the
people its going to extra,I didnt know that untill Betty Janner told me
when my ferrets sent gift to a givingtree ferret and his cagemate (you
do for one you sould do for two).  So please remember anything to canadas
ferret shelters write GIFT on the box if from the ferret store they will
have it wrote on it if you tell them to.

thanks everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
anna