From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 16:28:21 -0800
>From:    "Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferert digging . . .Dark-eyed whites . . .
>Runt of the litter????  Hmm . . . Pepper was a few months old (at least)
>when I got him, and he's a hefty 4 pounder!  I can't imagine him ever
>having been the runt of the litter!

All we can go on directly is those that have been born here.  Those DEWs
born here have usually been the smallest of the litter - even smaller than
the girls for a while.  Some eventually caught up while others didn't.
Catching up to our typical sable size those is quite impressive - we like
them big.  We've seen big strapping boys that don't appear runtlike as well.
Harder to tell with jills of course since they seem to vary less in size
when full grown.

>From:    "Brian T. Matchick" <[log in to unmask]>

Based on your signature I guess you understand our name...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]