From:
Rose Hague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:49:15 -0600
We want to thank all of you for your e-cards and e-mails for the passing
of our Man Friend you have helped us through the sorrow of his being
gone.  Today we sent him to his final resting place and the day started
out to be unbearable all of you wonderful folks and your kind words has
helped us through this day and helped to mend our broken hearts.  We are
going to take all of your e-cards and paint them on our wood fence around
our garden where Man is at rest.

Bless all of you sweet folks in the ferret world,
Mike/Rose/Bucky