Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:38:47 -0800
Hi all

Sorry for this one being late.  It is a sad day in my hoomans household
today.  My brother haz left earth and come here to join me in our wait for
our hooman to come.  He haz been very sick lately and passed on da way to
da vet.  He just got out of there after a 3 day stay.

A little girl came in named Coco Puff.  She waz met by Tigger.  He waz very
happy to see her and greeted her warmly.  He wanted to know what had gone
on after he had left and all da news and gossip.  They talked for some
time.  Then they went over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  She ate quite
a bit of da things she isn't supposed to have.  Then they went out to
explore and see all da sites and attractions.  I later seen them over at
Twizzler Tower and they were trying to eat their way to da top and topple
it over.  They didn't do well in this as there waz only two of them but
they gave it a good try and ate an awful lot of da twizzlers.  She said she
will stay away from those drawers in da future as they bite and it waz not
your fault dat she gets to nosey for her own good and got into trouble.
She said to send her luv to her mommy and daddy along with lots of kisses.

I am off to show my brother around and introduce him to hiz other relatives
here as I don't think he knows them.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee