From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 06:27:56 -0400
I just wanted to tell everyone: Paddington is now feeling well enough that
he WAR DANCED last night!  I was so happy to see it!  Pretty good for an
old guy, huh?

I also wanted to thank everyone who had the excellent suggestions to help
him with his still-undiagnosed-but-probable-liver-infection.  Particular
thanks are in order to the people who helped me to find the right colloidal
silver, and get the proper dosage for him.  Thank heavens my vet was
open-minded enough to agree to this treatment as well.  He said that if
silver nitrate was good and effective enough that they use it in newborns'
eyes in hospitals, then he saw no reason we couldn't try colloidal silver
in my fuzzy.  Cool beans, huh?  It seemed to have done the trick ...

The only remaining problem is that he is still a bit on the skinny side,
but I'm trying to supplement him now to beef him up.  I have brewer's
yeast, Pet Tinic, ferretone, olive oil, etc.  Anne Ryan (thanks, Anne!)
also gave me the excellent suggestion of whipping cream with meat baby
food.  So far, he HATES it ..  but I'm hoping to bring him around to
deciding it's yummy.  Finicky little old fuzzy!

Thanks again to everyone for your well wishes; I can't *tell* you how
happy I was to see that war dance last night!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483