From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 1996 11:17:57 EST
Salena my 4 year, 10 month old Silver Mitt Sprite died Saturday night at
approx. 10:00 PM.  She had been sick since March 5th or so and went to see
Dr. Werwa (her Vet) on March 7th.  She needed to stay overnight, but seemed
much better when we brought her home.  We gave her Amoxi for 10 days per
directions.  March 18th was her last day on Amoxi and she still had some
diarrhea.  We thought that may have been due to the medicine.  As of
Thursday the 21st, she seemed worse to me.  On Saturday I called Dr. Werwa
again and he wanted her to get some plain yogurt for a couple days i.e. up
thru Monday 25th.  On Monday she was no better so I took her in.  She needed
to stay overnight.  As it turns out she didn't get to come home at all.  :(
Wednesday 27th I went to see her and give Dr. Werwa some more info that I
found on the FML.  Thursday afternoon she was doing a lot better, by
Thursday evening she had gotten real bad again.  Friday she was bad again
and went home with one of Dr. Werwa's Assistant's.  Saturday she was not
much better and went home with Dr.  Werwa himself.

Salena you little fuzzball, I and Tammie and Haily are going to miss you
terribly.  Why couldn't you have held on long enough to allow us to bring
you home and spend the beautiful Saturday with us and allow us to say
goodbye?  We miss you and love you.  Goodbye, my little friend.

-- Tim, Tammie (wife), Haily (cat)

Salena <RB> best little pet friend I ever had.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcm_watson

        A beautiful graphic of the Rainbow Bridge is on my h/p.