From:
Susan Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:42:54 EDT
We have 4 beautiful ferrets that we have had aprox.  2 yrs.  They range
from 4yrs.  to almost 2.  There are 3 boys and 1 girl.  Two of the boys
re had rescused from a shelter.  The other boy was given to me as a gift
for my birthday.  The ONLY female was a rescue.

Unfortuneatly, because of many, many family situations we are unable to
give these BEAUTIFUL ferrets the love and attention that they DO SO NEED.
Kids have gotten older, working, school etc.  I myself, breed birds and
have so little time that is needed for them.  I also work and have other
situations to tend to on a daily basis.

We are ALL so heartbroken that there just is not enough time for them.  We
ALL have sat down and had a meeting and have decided that for THEIR sakes
we NEED to find them NEW HOMES where they won't be "ignored" if you must.
They are bursting full of energy and love to play (as you ALL know =) )
They have had the run of our front porch with litter boxes, all types of
toys and many, many blankets, sheets, etc.  to nuzzle in and roll around
on.

All of us are asking.  that is anyone is able to take our babies and care
for them as they should be cared for, please, let us know.  We will be
willing to let them go as a group, pairs or if you have one already just
one.  But we do feel that they should go somewhere that there is at least
another ferret there or more.  They ALL have been used to being together
that it will be traumatic enough to have them be in a "new place" that we
feel there should be another ferret there to greet them or be taken as a
pair.

Please, if there is anyone out there, that is interested in helping
us....or knows of someone that might be able to help us....please email
me @ [log in to unmask] This by far is NOT AN EASY thing for myself nor
the others to do.  It is ONLY in the BEST OF INTEREST to our LOVED ONES.

Thanks for reading and I surely hope to hear from someone that might be
of help.  =)

Suzeq