From:
Kevin Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:57:22 -0700
We'd like to announce the birth of a brand new litter of count 'em, nine
kits!  This morning at 5:30am we were awakened to the sound of one tiny
little squeaking newborn.  By 10:00am, Sedona was the proud mother of nine
happy, healthy and very pink fuzzies....

To celebrate the event, we'll be following the progress of this litter by
posting new photos of the 'brood' each and every day.  We began today by
taking the first two photos.  One is of Sedona and her family, the second
is of just the kits.  (Mother took a break from her little squeakers for a
moment to use the facilities.)

If you'd like to see the pictures of the newborns and track their progress
along with us, we invite you to visit their own special web page at:
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/sedonal1/ We'd also like to hear any
feedback or questions you may have!

Kevin & Julie Groninga
'West Valley Wuzzles!'