Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 19:56:58 -0500
I  have two questions for my ferrets, Anais and Mr. Bojangles.  the first
question is regarding the discussion of ferret-free zones, and what to do about
 it.  I was wondering if the person who wrote the treatise on the subject knows
 of any progress on the Washington, DC ferret ban?  Or if there is someone
working on it.
My next question is about Bo., he seems to urinate on the floor, and then
lick it up.  He doesn't do it all the time, but more than a coupple of times.
My vet didn't have a clue, he said to keep an eye on it (thanks!).
I change their water every day, I feed them Science Diet cat food, and Anais
(the much older one) doesn't have the same problem.  Any ideas?
PS.  Beastmaster II is currently showing on HBO.