From:
Johnston Al Civ WRALC/MASSC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:22:21 -0000
The worst I have been bitten is by my Roxy when she was a 8m old kit.
She got a little confused over where the small piece of chocolate in
the palm of grandpa' hand ended and where the treat began.  She was not
confused about how much she loved chocolate and so she chomped with
gusto!  I have not feed them treats from the palm of my hand since!

The worst my daughter (Crystal/FerretGurl, now 13 y.o.) has been bitten
is when she was stepping over the ferret gate while our Rascal was war
dancing with joy at the fact that she was coming to play with him... He
danced under her foot just as she started to step down and in panic he
sank all four canines to the bone into the meaty part of her bare foot.
This bite probably saved him from getting stepped on but she hit the
floor and he ran to his hidey-hole.  Reacting to the noise I found her
there holding her foot and balling.  I ask here what was wrong with her
foot and she answered "not that... I almost killed Rascal!!!".

GrandpaFerret (al)
Roxy and Rascal