From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:10:56 -0500
Sorry this a day or too late. I want to thank everyone who sent the
"Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue" Thanksgiving cards. It is nice to know
that the work us Rescues/Shelters do in taking care of homeless ferrets
does not go unnoticed and we are appriciated.

I also wanted to let people know that there is a problem with the site.
When you type into your browser

http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving%20Tree%202006/ShelterFerretsGivingTree1.htm
it bring you to a page that says "Welcome to Mkaresq.com". This is a
product site. At the bottom of the page it says "Why am I seeing this
site?", when you click on it it tells you that Inquiring about the
domain "mkaresq.com" with status: EXPIRED." I have personaly e-mailed
Kris about this but it still stands the same.

I just wanted to let everyone know that as it stands for now you can
not go to the Giving Tree to view the ferrets that need Santas.

Debi & the Fuzzy Loving
Ferret Rescue