From:
Kody Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:57:59 -0500
I am not sure what exactly is going on with my Gunter.  I read and read
about ferrets and their behaviors, and in EVERY book and website i have
seen it says that ferrets make a "dook dook" type of noise when really
happy and excited.  My gunter doesn't.  He does the ferret "dance" but
really makes no noises at all.  i don't understand.  I know he's very
happy but why won't he vocalize and tell me?

With hopes of ferret noises,
Brandi & Gunter
Http://www.geocities.com/kodymorgan524

P.S - i am still looking to adopt a ferret.  I want to adoptone that
isn't too terribly far from home.  Cities i visit regularly are Omaha,Ne;
Council Bluffs,IA ; Sioux Falls,SD ; kansas City, MO ; hot springs, AR ...
If anyone has any info on this subject it would be greatly appreciated.