From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:43:32 -0500
There will be an ICQ chat on the diet of ferrets Saturday (tomorrow) between
8pm and 10pm central time.

You can message me at 14661516 and ask to be let in at anytime during the
discussion.  I will save it to disk for people who cannot attend, or cannot
use ICQ.

I will also be available Sunday, but I haven't decided what time yet.
Email or ICQ message me for info.

I will post the last diet q-n-a this weekend, and after Sunday, consider
it finished.

Bob C and 20 MO Fert on a Mission