Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 16:42:24 -0700
WE Love our fuzzy floors. Over the last few years our shelter aquired
several of the older midwest playpen cages-- now, they are large...
but, not really safe or ferret friendly in my opinion. so, they
were not much use to us. Thanks to Karen and 6 sets of of Fuzzy
floors ...not only were these cages made safe -- but we were able to
increase the usable area of each cage by at least 3x's -- the ferrets
LOVE the floors and although we had several that got lazy and prefered
to poop on the fabric floors instead of traveling to their litter box -
the cleanup was really quite easy-- they remove easy, wash in a
standard washing machine and fit right back in.. no problem.

We have had a problem with the single pocket model a couple times--
some of our larger ferrets ( personally, I think they were either a bit
"slow" or lazy) couldn't figure out how to get to the other levels --
but they had no issues with the basement or the simple direct floor
with the straight through holes-- We have given away a few of these
cages when we have been lucky enough to find a perfect adopter willing
to take a whole group of bonded ferrets-- and the new families also,
LOVE the floors.

We are in the process of converting over to all FN cages and hope to
purchase full sets of fuzzy floors for these cages as well..

The fuzzies at Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue in Fallon, NV and their
"mom" highly recommend the fuzzy floors especially the basement models.

Karen put a great deal of thought and effort into the design, safety
and functionallity of thses floors-- no other product on the market
comes even close.

Lisa Watson
Fallon, NV 89406