From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 10:44:50 -0700
I read the funniest story yesterday and had to turn around and tell my
hubby.  Bandit loves to lick and nibble on ears.  Especially on my husband,
James'.  I'm not sure why, but he'll climb up him shirt and just squash
himself on James' neck and just start licking and nibbling.  Sometimes he
even looks like he's smiling while he nibbles.  And when you try to get him
away from your ear he whines!  I love to watch Bandit in action.  So hope
this helped that question from yesterday.

Thanks all, Daysi, James, Smoky and the Bandit