From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:27:16 -0800
Hi

First, thanks to all of you for the suggestions on how to discourage
Scarlett to stop digging her food and for Sno to accept her.  Ya'll are
really a wonderful source of information.

Scarlett has a new concern now.  As I've mentioned before, she and
AnnaBelle are housed in the same cage and seperate from others due to
compatibility issues.  I think it may be b/c Scarlett was adopted by us
so young, thus being taken away from her mother so young; but she "sucks"
on AnnaBelle's ears!  I know I've read something about this on the FML
before but I need to know do I discourage this behavior someway or is
it okay?  I don't want AnnaBelle to be hurt or damaged in anyway.  She
doesn't seem to mind or even notice Scarlett is doing it.

Ahhh... the complex world of being owned by ferrets!!!

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, AnnaBelle, Princess, and Scarlett
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave
safely in a well preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting
"... holy sh*t... what a ride!"