From:
Wendy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:47:15 -0700
Risa, I don't know which Sunday comics you saw, but "Peach Fuzz" is
a comic you can find in the Manga section of your local Borders or
Barnes-n-Noble.  It tells the story of a little girl learning how to
live with a ferret and how the ferret learns to live with the little
girl.  Through the course of the story, the little girl (Amanda) is
given all sorts of advice on dealing with ferrets--some good advice,
some bad advice--and the consequences of each.

Anyway, there's no anti-ferret agenda to the story; it's a harmless
little fantasy.  We all know that ferrets aren't for everyone and the
first five chapters show that there are pros and cons to owning ferrets
and that they _can_ be fierce and nip and bite.

Anyone who's interested: check out "Peach Fuzz" by Lindsey Cibos and
Jared Hodges.  In the Manga section of your bookstore.

(I've been waiting for book 2 to come out for a year now, but I don't
know that they ever made any more.)

Wendy and House Penferret: Kibble, Phoebe, and Jasper (Boobah,
Buttercup, Pica, Flower, and Sasha waiting at the Bridge)