From:
cherry tree girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:07:26 -0500
Ferrets 2002- toronto car pool?

Being car-less, licenceless and disorganized I have just clued in that the
ferret 2002 symposium is happening and have no way of getting there.  I'm
looking for people from Toronto or close by who I could share a ride with
and preferably rooming to cut down on costs.  Please let me know if you
have any interest and I'll tell you more about me and my feret Fleur, and
perhaps we can work out an arrangement.

Britt