From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:38:25 -0400
I was chatting with a friend online couple nights ago, and they mentioned
to me that Craig Kilborn (who used to host The Daily Show) was holding up
a copy of Modern Ferret magazine and making some jokes on the tv show my
friend was watching.  Nothing that seemed offensive, just funny stuff from
what my friend (who is not owned by fuzzies) told me.  Kilborn now hosts
one of the later night talk shows but I don't know which one it was.
Kilborn is usually very tongue in cheek so I'm sure that he didn't say
anything bad about ferrets.  I was wondering if anyone else caught it?

Robynn and her Gruesome Twosome (now plus two!)
Gargoyle
Morticia
Snow and
Flake