Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:39:46 -0700
Recently there was a posting in the FML from some people who had a female
ferret named Chutzpah who they felt would be better off in another home.
They loved her dearly, but because of her curiosity and playful nature, they
felt they could not keep her due to other circumstances as well.  Now, I
already have two fuzzies(Iknow, A lot of you have 3 and 4 times that many,
but I felt 2 was my limit.) and had no real intention of getting a third,
but something about that letter touched me.  Maybe it was the love these
people felt for her, and their fustration feeling they were not providing
her with the things and type of home she needed, or maybe it was her name (I
like an animal with guts).  I don't know why, but I answered their post, and
offer Chutzpah a new home.  To make a long story short, we were selected
from among all the other offers, and chosen to be her new adoptive parents.
She has been here with us now for a day and a half, and already she has made
a place for herself in our home and our hearts (especially in Cochise, our
big Male ferrets heart.  He thinks he has a harem now.) She is beginning to
get used to us and play freely and openly with the other two and us.

These two wonderful people cared enought about that little ferret to drive
her and all of her toys and belongs half way across the state to bring her
to us.

John and Terrie, Thank you!  Thank you for bringing this little love into
our lives, and Thank you for being the caring responsible people you are.
With all of the bad things we hear about the treatment of fuzzies who don't
work out in their homes, I just wanted to share with all of you that there
are good caring, animal loving people out there.

To the FML, Thank you for creating this mailer that allows people to do
these types of things, and a place where we can all come together for the
betterment of the care of animals.  Keep up the good work.

To John and Terrie, again, our thanks, and please be assured that we will do
everything in our power to give little Huzzy a long and happy life.

God Bless you both.
Paula Mosley