From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 14:02:40 -0500
Dear FMLers,

I am the associate editor for small animal articles for the magazine,
Animals Exotic and Small.  I am interested in helping tell readers of AES
about your favorite small pets.  If you have an article to submit or an idea
you want to see in print, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

If you are a member of a club, and wish to tell about a recent event, or
want others to know about your group, this is a good way to let other owners
of your favorite animals know that you or your group are out there.  Please
be intouch.

Pamela Troutman Grant