From:
citygirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:24:53 -0500
About a month ago I was all set to adopt Vivian and Winifred frrom Sandy'
shelter in Lawton OK--then two days before the adoption, my darling
hauband (althought that wasnt the word I used for him then) changed his
mind about the adoption).

Two weeks later I was in the cardiac unit with chest pains and remained
there for four days.  Then to top it off.  Friday night I pulled the
grand finale of all stunts.  I sleep in an antique bed--it is about four
to five feet from the floor--have to use a step-stool to get to the bed.
Naturally there is a space between the nightstand between and the bed.
Where was my mind at?  I reached to turn off the remote and immediately
hit the floor and became wedged between the nightstand the bed and my
legs and back were in a contortortionist;s bend.  My Husband ran in there
asking if something was the matter.  At the tip of my tongue were the
words hell no, I always sleep like this.  So now its off to the doctor
again tomorrow to see if there are broken bones.

So Sandy, Vivivian, Winifrred, and Kristie I would not have made a very
good ferret mommy at least until I get my act together.

Now all of us including my five furries pray that I have no broken bones.

Ferretsey