From:
"Kim L. Adkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:14:50 -0800
Hi all.
I coudn't help but post my two cents on smoking ferrets, because I, too,
own one.  Stimy started with whole packs - it's the cutest thing to see a
fuzzbutt, box high in mouth, dart into the nearest available hidey hole.
Being a smoker, I couldn't help but foster this adorable trick.  I started
giving him empty boxes.  But then my love started going into my purse to
take FULL packs.  He knows the pockets in my jacket where I usually keep
them, he'll go into my jeans pockets, etc.  But then the boxes weren't
enough.  He's started to pull out individual cigarettes, then hide the box.
He's started taking individual cigarettes out of my MOUTH!!!  (unlit)
Ashtrays remain empty or spilled.  Luckily he hasn't yet moved on to lit
cigarettes, is that next?

What's up with this cig. fettish?  Anybody got input?

-Stimy, Allie, Jerry, (and their ever loving Kim)