From:
Dixie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 17:41:21 -0000
I was thinking last night after I had visited the web page for the Oregon
Ferret Assoc Raffle Quilt at http://www.teleport.com/~leonard/ofa/ofa.html
That we should make a memorial wall or quilt for KODO.  It could have story
squares for KODO and then we could each 'adopt' an executed furrchild and
make a square in that babies honor.  I'm not a quilter so I think someone
experienced should coordinate but I'll make a square for a lost fuzzy.  Sort
of like the AIDs Quilt in mini size.  What do you all think?  Is this a good
idea or a waste of our time/resources?

-Dixie Carter