From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:38:07 -0700
Everyone,

The 2010 Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar Contest is on now! Entry
deadline is July 7th. Winners will be notified by July 15th.

Photo entry fees help pay production cost so all profits from calendar
sales go to help shelter ferrets. Thanks to those who support the
calendar by entering those great photos each year and to those who buy
calendars. A special thank you goes out to the folks at Ferret Depot
(http://www.ferretdepot.com) for sponsoring the calendar for the past
three years and for also sponsoring the 2010 calendar.

Please send Photos in a BEND PROOF envelope to:

Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please mail your 4" x 6" or 5" x 7" good quality photos along with
entry fee(s), $5. per photo, to the address above. Make checks to
Support Our Shelters. Or email your high resolution jpg(s) and PayPal
(https://www.paypal.com) your entry fee(s) to:
All who enter will receive a discount on their calendar order.

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/calendar.html
for info or if you have any questions please email me.

With your help the 2010 Calendar will be another great one so get those
cute furkids photos sent in now!

Sharon B. :)
for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org