From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 23:30:06 -0700
Hi,

I have just rescued a female and was told she has not been spayed.
My local vet called me with this young lady that was left at their
doorstep. As she is whole and we don't know her exact age, I will not
be having her spayed until I am sure she is old enough. In the mean
time, my vet suggested I get a vasectomized hob if at all possible.
Most all of my babies over the last 8 years have been rescues or
adoptions and I have no idea where to start. If there is anybody
south of Olympia Washington that can help or knows anyone in the
area, I would really appreciate it. Please email me off the list.

God will never take us anywhere his Grace is not.
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair