From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:02:47 -0400
Terrance.  I've never heard of any problems with the pvc, and they really
seem to like it.  The favorite thing at our house looks like dryer hose
but it's made by marshals and is clear... I don't know if you can buy the
clear kind from the hardware store (I've only seen white) but the clear
is fun because you can see what they're doing.  As for harnesses, I have
the kind with the adjustable buckles for my two and they're great.  Once
you get them sized they're ready to go.  I've seen the velcro ones, but I
personally feel safer with the buckles...

I've read a lot of posts about mixing laxatone (I think that was it - one
of the hairball remedies...) with oil, Is there any specific ratio to mix
it or any type of oil that is better to use?  I thought about mixing the
ferretvite/hairball paste and the oil.  I f I do does anyoone know about
how much I should give them every day?