From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 11:44:44 -0400
I must say, I have had a single fert, a pair, a quad, a trio, and now
eight ferrets.  The best combo seems to be 4-5 ferrets and I will alwys
have at least that many!  My BF says 8 is the limit, but he fell in love
with a biter I was babysitting and I see a DEW in the future if a rescue
comes in.  My Bf is much older than I am, but very involved in our
multiple animal species.  He is now talking about buying an RV.  My
response--what about my babies?  We cannot go for weeks and leave them.
He has already planned on modifying the RV to accept the furrbutts!  So,
traveling with the clowns is in the future.  My cats and dog love to go
for rides, but what to do with the igs and fish.....

Gail