Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:00:47 -0600
Sandee....please help my Buddy as he was helped to the "Bridge" today.  He
got very thin and wouldn't eat.  See if you can find Franky up there.  I
think Buddy missed him more than I imagined.  Buddy always made me laugh
when he got tired of looking up at me.He would lay down so he wouldn't
have to bend his neck to look up.  He liked to dig his food out of the
bowl which made a mess.  Tip the bowl if it would!  The thing he liked
most of all was socks!  You couldn't put any on the floor as he would nab
them and carry them to his favorite hidey hole under my bed.  I miss him
very much.  Tell him I wished things could have been different and also
that I love him.

Susan
missing Ben, Franky, and Buddy