From:
Webmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:49:37 -0500
Just a reminder for those of you who will be coming to the Ferret Olympics
in Dallas/Fort Worth and would like to take advantage of the free Aleutians
(ADV) testing offered through Dr. Murray's office: we need to complete a
count of ferrets to be tested so that he can order the supplies needed.
The first test date is only 8 days away, and the second date is one week
later.  Please respond to [log in to unmask] with a count of ferrets
to be tested and then call our metro line (817-498-1470) to leave a message
about what date and time (Saturdays 9/23 & 9/30 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm) you
would like to come in for the test.  Slots are filling up.  Dr. Murray
anticipates about 3 minutes per ferret as long as the ferret is
cooperative, but some folks have large volumes of ferrets and confirming a
time will help you avoid unnecessary waits.

Thanks,

Webmaster, Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas