From:
Christy Hagreen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 00:46:26 -0800
Hello, Hello.
I am hoping you can help me.

I am very worried about my "Buck-O".  Buck-O is my 6month old sable friend.
He is my first ferret and I am in love.  He is wonderful.  This is my
problem: Buck-O and I just got back from my spring break (I am a college
student).  Buck-O had plenty of exercise and rest at my parents house (which
is where he stayed), but since we have been back all he does is sleep.  I
know that farrets require a lot of sleep, but this is very abnormal for him.
He is still eating and drinking but I am scared that he has something wrong
with him.  As soon as he eats, he goes right back to sleep.  I was hoping he
was just extra tired due to our traveling, but it has been 3 days and I am
getting scared.  I would just take him to a vet but there are only two
places around here and one doesn't take farrets, and the other is extremely
expensive.  Buck-O is definitely worth it to me but I was hoping someone
could give me some of their experience or advice first.??  I do not know
anyone personally with a ferret that I could just ask.  I am sad to see him
so lathargic.  Please email me if you have any advice or suggestions.

Thank you,
Christy & Buck-O........."Quit waking me up ma, I'm tieeerd".