From:
ko-ko the cute ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 11:08:21 -0800
* I am not sure if this post to the FML will work, but here I go!*

Hi, I have a problem.  I would like to get another ferret, becuase I only
have one, but the people in my house say I can't get another one, until I
litter train the one I have.  The one I have is a year and a half old, and I
don't know if she will be able to be litter trained, becuase she just gos in
the corner whenevr she wants.  I really need some help liter training my
ferret, becuase I would like to get the new ferret next week, and I don't
have enough time.  I know that I will not be able to completly litter train
my fuzzie in one week, but the deal is that I can get another fuzzie next
week, as long as I have STARTED to litter train the one I have.  Was that
confusing??  In summary, I just really need some help litter training my one
and a half year old female ferret.  =)

thanks
ko-ko