From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:09:06 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have had lots of info come in to me today.  Thank you Cindy & Alicia for
the information you gave me.  Below is some information that my mom was
able to get today for contacting.  She is goign to contact Scoot Kerms
tomorrow morning.  I am going to keep following up on this.  If the store
cannot handle ferrets then they should not be selling them.  I don't know
what to do here for the little ones but to keep pushing.  Cindy has a
shelter in Womelsdorf and has cages for them but does not have the funds
to buy them and take them in.  Is there anyone out there willing to help
save these furry kids?  We have 7 that are going to have to be paid for
and set up at the shelter.  I have 6 of my own now and the place is full
so I can't take them in but I can try to help out the shelter if they
take them in but we need funds to buy them and get them out of there and
hopefully get them to agree to stop selling them under those conditions.

Please any ideas for help??

Love & angel hugs
Debbie

Regional Manager for following sores
York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, Mechanisburg, Fredrick Md. Bethlehem,
Altoona, Reading
Scott kerms  he is at the Mechanisbury store between 8:30 and 9:00A.M.
Number they gave me is:  717 975-2557
Number of store listed in brochure is 717-475-2422
Store Number I