From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:48:54 -0400
SaraFerret,

Could you please watch out for my little Willow and help her across
the Rainbow Bridge?

I became Willows mom in 2002 as her old mom/breeder didn't want her
anymore because she wasn't winning at the shows.

Willow is missing her tail as mom took it off while cleaning her after
she was born. She had a bad infection in her front leg that caused it
to be deformed so she walked with a limp. She was a Sable Siamese and
weighed a little over a pound.

Willow wasn't looking well last night so I took her to bed with me.
Before we fell asleep I told her about you and the Rainbow Bridge and
that it was OK for her to leave us, that we wouldn't be angry with her.
I woke up at 4:55 this morning and she was still with us but having
trouble breathing. I told her that WRR was waiting for her and at 5am
she passed away in my arms.

Willow had been a very happy go lucky little girl and loved kits
although she never had any of her own she helped raise the ones I had
here. She was also White Russian's Revenges seizer alert ferret and
would let me know when he was about to have one. Willow was one of our
littlest angels and we will really miss her.

So PLEASE make sure that White Russian's Revenge (aka Zini) is there
to greet her. Tell her I and daddy Keith love her.

Thank you SaraFerret,
Hugs & Kisses

Mommy Debi