From:
David Enrique <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:47:21 +0200
Hello,

I'm french from Strasbourg (France), so sorry for my english.

I bought an American ferret approximately 3 months ago.  This ferret had
been castrated and an ablation of glands had been done.  I don't know
qualified veterinary that could help me in France.  My ferret has since
the beginning and today still a very red anus.  Some times, there are
even bleedings... I don't know what to do.  I don't know if it is normal
and if that can be looked after.  I saw ferrets which didn't had any
operation: they don't have this problem!

Thank you to help me.

Goodbye, David.