From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:26:50 -0400
Recently I have had 2 out of 11 Utah kids diagnosed with IBD.  The vet
said that he believes IBD is connected to the Corona Virus & stress.  Of
course we all know that we have no idea if any of these Utah kids have
had ECE or not, but we know they certainly have been stressed.

I was just wondering if any of the shelters or individuals that have any
of the Utah kids have any that have been diagnosed with IBD.  So far none
of the others here seem to have this problem but who knows what will
develop in the next month or so.

Also what other health problems are being noticed in these ferrets?

Lynn & Clan War Weasels