From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:55:38 -0400
Hello All:
My Chloe has been licking her fur a great deal lately so that some of it
has rubbed off of her belly.  It also seems like her poops may be getting
smaller.  I am concerned that maybe she has a hairball.  Since she still
seems quite active, I don't see the need to take her to the vet yet.
However, I thought I might give her some medication to see how she does.
My SO has both laxatone and petromalt for her cat.  Which one do you think
might help?  How much and how often?  It seems to me that there has been a
recent thread about this on the FML, FFML or FAIML by Michael Janke and
others but I can't seem to find it.  Your suggestions will be greatly
appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Dale