From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 23:05:15 -0600
To all--

I just had to write in about a change in my mental health.  I find I have
become impossibly obsessed with ferrets, in particular, my own ferret Gizmo.
I find him popping up in my dreams with alarming frequency.  I doodle his
fuzzy face when I should be doing calculus.  I spend way too much time
picking his fur off my sweaters and examing the strand at every angle.  I
suspect my family is plotting against me, trying to get me into ferret
detox.  I think some body is following me, plotting to grab me, and stuff me
into a van, most likely a black, late model Ford, and cart me off to a dark
room in an unsanitary institution, where I will not be allowed to watch
Beastmaster, or Kindergarden Cop.  I hear them wispering when they think I
am not listening.  I feel time is running out...  (This is just a joke, I am
not a paranoid, psychotic, ferret-toting NUT).

Maria.