Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:58:33 -0700
It's that time again!  The 2006 Ferret Agility Trials are set for August
27, 10am - 4pm at Island Park in Springfield, OR.  We will have fun
contests, like our newest Strongest Ferret Contest as well as the usual,
tube run, dirt dig, yawning contest, and more!  We will also have talks
by two vets: Dr. Ron Titterington of Emerald Valley Vet Clinic, Eugene,
and Dr. Alice Sievers of Bear Creek Animal Clinic, Ashland, OR.  And, as
usual, we have TONS of stuff for sale at the Silent Auction, as well as
for general sale.  Remember, this event is a fundraiser for Lane Area
Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter and Rescue.  We will also be giving away
some items, so come early to get the best pick!

If you would like more information, please contact Melanee Ellis at
541-484-1090 or email [log in to unmask]
<http://us.f529.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=laneferrets%40yahoo.com>.

See you there!  It's going to be a Great Time!